Click on the link below to see our Sports Premium funding strategy.
What support do we plan to fund through the PE and Sports Premium allocation in 2020-2021?
- Affiliation to the Medway Schools Sports Partnership
- Specialist PE teacher employed to work alongside class teachers and teaching assistants
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme offered through the partnership
- Provision of a broader range of after school clubs
- Links established with outside agencies with bespoke coaching sessions: caterpillar dance company, Bec korfball club
- Young leader and sports crew training
- L2 school games competitions
- Intra – school sports competition
- International sports performer visit to run workshops and deliver an inspirational talk
- A range of equipment purchased for PE lessons, after school clubs and lunch time activities
- PE pupil kits purchased to raise the profile of PE and sport
- Whole school Sports Day
Sustainability for the future.
- Strong links made with community clubs.
- Pupils are more aware of the importance of regular physical activity and a healthy lifestyle
- Pupils say that they enjoy their PE sessions, therefore, they are more likely to continue with sport later in life
- The school has the resources available to engage children in physical activity.
- Staff are confident in their knowledge and skills to teach effective PE lessons.