VISIONS AND VALUES
OUR vISION, Mission and Values
To provide the best possible education for young people in Medway.
To provide excellent school improvement in Medway.
The vision is underpinned by seven core values:
* To promote social mobility by ensuring there are no achievement gaps between groups of children, particularly the most disadvantaged;
* To provide an environment where each child feels happy, valued and safe;
* To provide each child with an entitlement that offers them the access to a curriculum which values their unique need, talent and skill;
* To value and develop staff to ensure they become the best possible professionals they can be;
* To target resources and time that leads to direct school improvement;
* To provide a holistic education working in partnership with parents, carers and the wider community;
* To recognise, value and maintain the unique identity of each school within its community
To View our Values and Ethos more in depth please click here